This Arf has been out of productions for a number of years now, and is quite rare to find one for sale! I am the second owner, and had planned to make it a scale project out of it, but never have gotten around to it. I also purchase virtually all of the scale accessories for this arf that will be included with it.
The original owner had set it up, but to my knowledge it has never been flown, and is in excellent condition. The Arf can be either an electric or gas powered as there is an electric conversion kit included.
Major parts and accessories that are included with this kit:
1. Robart pneumatic mains and tail wheel with scale wheels included.
2. Two Cockpit hatches (one stock and the other for a scale scale interior that is included.
3. Two cowls are provided (one stock and the other designed for the later 30cc version that would have to be adapted... a chin cowl is also included with a super scale dummy engine kit made by the Williams Bothers.
4. The motor box and battery tray of the electric conversion kit for this model.
5. Two of the large scale belly tanks are included (one plus a spare)
6. Sold separately, an Eflite Power 160 Brushless Outrunner Motor 245Kv
7. Also available is a Dle 55 gas engine (sold separately/please see link to its ad)
Stock Specifications: (These are manufacturer specs and may not necessarily reflect the specs of the item for sale)