Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Pristine Condition Spektrum DX20 For Sale

Community
Search
Notices
Radio Equipment View all radio equipment for sale right here.

Pristine Condition Spektrum DX20 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2024, 02:16 PM
XB70B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pristine Condition Spektrum DX20 For Sale ---$650---

Why am I selling this exceptional, perfectly good DX20? ((Just in case: $650 ))

I've moved to the iX series of transmitters and that is the reason for selling my DX20.

The transmitter has been bullet proof-- never a wiggle or waggle. It's been driven a bit more than just to church on Sundays by a little, silver haired, grandma but not much more. In 2022 I did have to send it back to Horizon to have the scroll wheel jitters repaired.

The radio comes with the dual carrying case that is almost as clean as the transmitter. It comes with everything you see, to include extra silicone switch covers, never used rear slider extensions, extra stick tips – shorter and longer, bind plugs, manual, sticker sheet, charger, and neck strap.

You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner and more electronically solid transmitter than this one.

You won't suffer buyer's remorse with this DX20.

I will pay shipping to the lower 48. The transmitter will be shipped in its carrying case and boxed.

PayPal preferred.

The PRICE IS FIRM.

Please PM me if you have any questions or need more information.

Thank you for looking.

OKAY. I HAVE LEARNED THAT Firefox and RCU don't play well together. I then went to Windows Edge and it works. Then, I LEARNED that one has to have 10 posts before attaching photos because RCU wouldn't let me drag/drop into the attachment pane.
If someone reads this that thinks I'm "all wet", I'm all ears and will appreciate the help. Thank you.

SO, send me a PM and I will provide all the photos you want.

Thank you, again.
(JSMH)

Last edited by XB70B; 03-14-2024 at 02:21 PM. Reason: The price didn't make it when I submitted the post.
Old 04-22-2024, 01:55 PM
hatstien

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am interested, can I see some pics? Thx, mike

I am interested, can I see some pics? Thx, mike