Notice: This version of the RCU Marketplace is no longer accepting new listings.
We have a brand new, easy to use RCU Marketplace
Come take a look. On April 5, 2018, once all existing listings have expired, the old marketplace will close for good. In the meantime, feel free to browse what is for sale here, but please make any new for-sale or trade listing in the new Marketplace!
Back up for sale after trying to be scammed by a buyer here on RCU.
I have a Top Flite B25 ARF that I purchased used from RCU. Looks like it had glow engines on it at one point but when I bought it, it had 2 NEW IN BOX DLE 20cc gas engines. One of the engines had be been mounted and the cowl cut for the dle 20cc. I took a picture with the engine nacelle off so you can see how the previous guy had installed the engine. I don't know if it was ever flown. There is minor hangar rash on some of the tips. Decals were never installed. Here is was comes with this
1. Top flite B25 ARF
2. Robart air retracts with small airtank
3. Robart aluminum 4in 8 spoke wheels and a robart 2 3/4 plastic nose wheel.
4. 6 futaba 3004 in the wings, 1 futaba 3305 on elevator and 2 futaba 3102 mini metal on rudder.
5. There are some other odds and ends that the previous owner sent ie screws nose gun, belly mounted antenna
6. 1 sullivan 12 oz tank.
7. All the servo extensions to hook up the wing servos.
8. 3 hitec servos, one for the retract valve, one for the nose wheel steering, one for the throttle for the installed engine.