Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings
Reload this Page >

1/6 Scale Dragon M4A3 Sherman Model Kit NIB

Community
Search
Notices
Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings Listings by RCU members of personally owned RC cars, trucks, tanks, and kits for sale.

1/6 Scale Dragon M4A3 Sherman Model Kit NIB

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2023, 05:29 PM
rb67mustang

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 1/6 Scale Dragon M4A3 Sherman Model Kit NIB

I bought this kit quite a while ago I had plans to RC this kit but I never got around to do it. Like many of us, I have to many interests and not enough time. I'm in need to thin out what I have to help fund another hobby.

It's packed away, but if there's any interest in this kit, I'll take it out and take photos of it. I opened the box when I purchased it to make sure it was complete. I've looked for this kit all over the internet to see if any are currently being sold and I can't find any.

I'd like to get $1,000 dollars for this kit along with an extra turret I bought. Buyer pays Shipping Charge & Insurance.
I will take some photos and edit this listing.
Old 08-13-2023, 10:42 AM
rb67mustang

Hi, Everyone, please forgive me for taking so long to upload photos of this kit. I am selling the Kit for $700.00 buyer pays actual Shipping cost. I am selling the 1/6 scale T23 turret for $300.00 buyer pays actual shipping. There are no Handling charges to any items I sell. Both of these items are listed at RC Groups for the same price. The Dragon 1/6 M4 Sherman kit boxed up weighs almost 40 Lbs. I had a buyer, but the shipping cost was a deal breaker for him. Enough talk, here are the photos in the order as if the kit were being un-boxed.

Next are the Ex2 Drive sprockets idler wheels and assorted parts.

Next is "H" Rear hull top and assorted parts, the two images show the front and back of this set of parts.

Next are the three packs of "Fx6" Road wheels and suspension parts. I took multiple photos of the 3 packs. Notice that none of these plastic bags are sealed shut like smaller sized model kits. I added more tape to these bags because there are a few loose pieces in almost every bag of parts.

Next is "D" that contains lower hull parts, hatches and other small parts. I also took multiple photos of this pack.

Next is "A" the turret half's.

Next are all the track parts "Z" "K" & "L" they are in separate bags and not as the plans show. Duckbills are "L" and they look nice. There are multiple images of these parts.

Last edited by rb67mustang; 08-13-2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old 08-13-2023, 10:51 AM
rb67mustang

Next is "G" The 75mm gun set. This kit is marketed as the 105mm M4, but it comes with the complete set of parts to build it as either a 75mm, or 105mm the builder chooses. I wanted to get some clear images of the 75mm gun, and I didn't take a photo of the other parts in the bag. So, "G" also includes the rear lower hull and other small parts. The kit is boxed up ready to ship, I'm sorry for my mistake.

Next is "J" the 105mm gun set.

Next is the front transmission cover.

Next is "C" the lower hull.

Finally is "A" The upper hull sitting on top of the lower hull.

Last edited by rb67mustang; 08-13-2023 at 11:06 AM.
Old 08-13-2023, 11:04 AM
rb67mustang

Here's the 1/6 T23 Turret. It's a spun-cast fiberglass turret with all the required parts to make it complete. The turret comes with a 1/6 Dragon 50cal BMG. The gun barrel isn't glued into the mantlet; it just slides out. I'm not sure if the gun barrel is made of wood or resin. I had plans to make another gun barrel to shoot either Airsoft BB's or 1/2 inch paint balls. The buyer will have to decide what will be done to leave it as is, or make the mentioned modification I thought to do.

First I took photos of the turret sitting on top of the 1/6 Dragon M4 upper hull. It's a beast isn't it?

Last edited by rb67mustang; 08-13-2023 at 11:17 AM.
Old 09-07-2023, 05:39 AM
rb67mustang

SALE PENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2023, 01:56 PM
tankme

Received 207 Likes on 169 Posts

I just bought one of these kits and had it shipped from Australia to the US. I didn't remember you had one for sale. Glad you are getting it sold though.
Old 09-07-2023, 02:16 PM
rb67mustang

Originally Posted by tankme
I just bought one of these kits and had it shipped from Australia to the US. I didn't remember you had one for sale. Glad you are getting it sold though.
No problem, thank you very much. The amazing thing about the sale is that I didn't think it would ever sell on Craigslist. But OMG was I shocked!!!!!!!!!!! The same day I listed it, it was sold!!! I wanted to try and sell it local, but it's going to a new home in OH. The buyer is taking care of shipping and he's sending me the payment so I don't have to deal with any fees. When the check clears, I'll let him know and it will be shipped. If the check doesn't clear. I'm back at square 1. He wanted the T23 turret as well. He tried to talk me down on the turret, but I think it was the only one being sold in the USA, and I got what I was asking for.

If it didn't sell, it would go back into my spare room and most likely sit there until my last breath. Then my wife can/could do whatever she wants with all my things that are worth more than she thinks they are.
The following users liked this post:
Hackworth (09-09-2023)
Old 10-19-2023, 11:53 AM
Check6
My Feedback: (427)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Did this ever sell? Would love to see it. I'm local in N. Scituate RI. What's with the rb 67 Mustang. I used to own a 67 Fast back S code 390 with 4 speed . Own a 2007 Shelby GT now 5 speed.
Thanks,
Fred
Old 10-20-2023, 07:10 AM
rb67mustang

Originally Posted by Check6
Did this ever sell? Would love to see it. I'm local in N. Scituate RI. What's with the rb 67 Mustang. I used to own a 67 Fast back S code 390 with 4 speed . Own a 2007 Shelby GT now 5 speed.
Thanks,
Fred
Hi Fred,
the rb are the initials of my name. I'm a hard core Ford Mustang fan. I've owned the 1st Gen Mustangs I liked the most. Needless to say I like all the Fast backs until the end of 1970. I owned and restored a 67 Shelby GT350. It was a Candy Apple Red car with a 4 speed and a 289 Hipo with out the optional Paxton Supercharger. It had some crash damage that I repaired myself, and then it went to a body shop for fresh paint. It's long gone, but I wish I didn't let it go.

Anyway, the M4 Dragon kit and the T23 Turret are still for sale. They were almost sold twice but neither buyer completed the transaction. I'll PM you with a few more details,
Roger B rb67mustang
Old 10-20-2023, 08:06 AM
rb67mustang

Originally Posted by rb67mustang
SALE PENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I didn't update this post. These two Items are still for sale.
Old 03-24-2024, 09:58 AM
rb67mustang

PRICE REDUCTION on M4 Kit!!!

Hi Everyone,

I still have the 1/6 Dragon M4A3 Sherman kit and a 1/6 T23 Turret for Sale. I'm reducing the M4 kit price to $500.00 and $300.00 for the T23 Turret. "Buyer Pays Shipping" I can sell them together or separately. I only accept USPS Money Orders, or a Certified Bank Check (CBC) for either item. I will ship the next day if paid with a USPS Money Order, and payment with CBC will have to clear before I ship the item purchased. As you know, these items are big and heavy. If your interested in either of these items and have a preferred shipping Company, let me know. Buyer Pays exact shipping cost.

Last edited by rb67mustang; 03-24-2024 at 10:00 AM.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:47 AM
rb67mustang

SALE PENDING on BOTH ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This time it's for real!!! I'd like to thank everyone who looked at this thread.