Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

1:18th Vortex A959-B WL Toys Ec Cae

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 04:29 AM
fishycomics

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1:18th Vortex A959-B WL Toys Ec Cae

I purchased my 18th A959-B Upgrade, First Impressions WOW!, w/o Driving just looking. Got weight, 1500mah 7.4 2S Lipo Deans gets a lot of run time if asked, when ran. Wheels angle l varies when looking and on floor due to the locked tie/Steer rods. Depending on the side of the road I am on I go all over or straight due to this? I also vary now in Signal been an issue day one with my area, so I avoid the distance runs, etc.. Small Compact, size of my Hand and Pocketable (No.). Love how there is every Upgrade available for both the A959, and A959-B, just take note you already get some upgraded parts like a Locked motor mount not adjustable in color (blue), front and rear silver bumper pin guards, 540 (is it) high speed brushed motor, gears covered, etc,

So here I 'll continue my Fun and show-n-tell if one's interested in following and all. Wished I gotten into the 1/18th a few years ago. Lol

Upgrades:

Chassis
Full car parts Kit
Brushless Motor, Esc, Rx
Deciding on Front skid plate.
Wheel extenders
wheels
Body color
steering and tie rod links
Shock towers front and rear
Battery.
And More.

SO stay tuned for show-n-tell. how to, and Fun stuff

FISH
Old 04-08-2018, 08:07 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice plan and buggy! Don't think it is a 540 size motor though, may want to double check me on that.