Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Actual good oil filled 1/24 crawler shocks

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2020, 09:53 AM
doutrnz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Actual good oil filled 1/24 crawler shocks

Does anyone know of any company that actually makes good oil filled shocks for 1/24 scale crawlers? I'm partially interested in getting an Axial SCX24 but I do not want spring-loaded shocks. the oil filled option I saw a video on, only heavily coated the shock with grease or oil. Its not a true oil filled shock in my opinion and the travel was crap. The only reason I'm considering the Axial is because of the after market options available for it. Otherwise, I would get the Tetra X1 which has real oil filled shocks but little to no aftermarket options. The shocks are a deal breaker for me.

Last edited by doutrnz; 10-31-2020 at 09:54 AM. Reason: change my notification options for this thread