Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

WLToys 28th scale are they worth it

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2024, 09:18 PM
Anagamer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WLToys 28th scale are they worth it

I’m here to say “Yes they are” pictures are planned but I’m still under 10. I have 3 WLToys and all three are 28th scale. My first one is K989, it’s 4wd, and runs on a 2 cell lipo. The second one is 284161, it’s 4wd, and runs on a 2 cell lipo. This next one an all alloy purple chassis and needed all electronics and 4wd. I purchased an all metal 5g servo, brushless mini z motor esc combo and a flysky receiver. I got it all together but the wheels are meant for drifting. Partially I don’t like them and the wheels purchased won’t fit yet. If this is possible I will be ordering a few parts for the 284161 to go on the chassis. A small project but worth it.
Old 01-23-2024, 10:42 PM
Anagamer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default They’re battery packs

I just had a scary experience with charging one of these 2 cell battery packs. Now I know I should only use the supplied charger for their packs. One pack burned up, now my place smells like smoke. Good thing I was near by to put out the flames.
Old 02-04-2024, 09:41 PM
MrBuggin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm very interested in your thoughts on the drift car. I been thinking of getting one to run in my kitchen on rainy days.