Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

Im thinking about getting a micro rs4 but i dont know how fast they are

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Im thinking about getting a micro rs4 but i dont know how fast they are

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2003, 06:34 PM
micro man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im thinking about getting a micro rs4 but i dont know how fast they are

i would like to know how fast they are and if they are worth it
Old 12-12-2003, 03:27 PM
nickkhctc

Default RE: Im thinking about getting a micro rs4 but i dont know how fast they are

I have a micro RS4 and they are well worth the money, you can drive them on almost any flat surface and can be run places where normal 1/10 scale cars can't. As for speed, the stock motor included in the kit does about 15mph but what I've got is a Team Orion core micro modified motor which powers my car up to 30mph+!!
There are also loads of upgrades avaliable from HPI and Team Orion.
Get one!!!
Old 12-17-2003, 09:29 AM
r2drift2

Default RE: Im thinking about getting a micro rs4 but i dont know how fast they are

i have the same setup as nick has, and i was a little skeptical at first. i used to have a nitro rs4 3 and i had that for a about a year and a half, then it got ran over! so i bought my friends micro and he told me it was running 30+ miles per hour. i was like noway, that small thing. so i went back home charged it and i was amazed. stuck some electrical tape on the rear tires, and i have my self a drift car. very cool. get one, it'll satisfy your needs man.