Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Mini-Z MR-02RM - Chrome G'ZOX Mugen NSX

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2003, 02:14 AM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Mini-Z MR-02RM - Chrome G'ZOX Mugen NSX

I purchased a new “chrome” Mini-Z MR-02RM G'ZOX Mugen NSX tonight. The front part of the chassis looks like my Enzo MR-02, but the rear part of the chassis is like the older MR-01 Racer. However, Kyosho also changed the width of the car. Basically, if you flip the MR-02RM (front-to-rear), the wheels line up with the MR-02 (Enzo)--the front of the MR-02RM is wider than the rear end while the Enzo is the opposite. Before even running the MR-02RM I changed the tires to 20's and 30's, changed to motor to an X-speed, added a bearing kit, put on aluminum wheels and installed an internal antenna—still no diffs. All I can write is that the car runs fantastic and I thought the Enzo was nice.

I attempted to upload a couple of photos, but it was a "page cannot be displayed" thing. If someone wants to view a couple of photos, I uploaded two to this Yahoo group though you must be a member to view them. Perhaps, later I'll be able to upload the photos.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tnbrcvideos
Old 12-20-2003, 11:30 PM
Minibichus
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mini-Z MR-02RM - Chrome G'ZOX Mugen NSX

Whats up.
Just checked them out. They Look very nice. I think the new body looks a lot better with the stickers an all the detail than the enzo. The stock differential I think is quite nice: It was the differential I ended up using with the 6 cell beast.

G.
Old 12-21-2003, 03:27 AM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Mini-Z MR-02RM - Chrome G'ZOX Mugen NSX

A sample photo for those who haven't seen the NSX.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51898.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	84104