Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Mini-T Hop Up - BILLY HELL!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Billy Hell
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mini-T Hop Up - BILLY HELL!

ebay
Old 07-10-2004, 06:22 PM
alxrymnd914

You know the tiny pins that you put on the cvd and it fits into the tiny grove of the wheel?
If you know what I am talkin about, where can i find them i lost one.

Thancks
Old 07-10-2004, 09:06 PM
aqualung

if you bought your mini-t new you get a little booklet that has a parts list and a diagram of the mini-t taken apart and numbers on all the parts. if you find that pin just call team losi and order that part. or you could check a lhs.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:23 PM
nosram

alxrymnd914:
If its magnetic then try finding it with a magnet
Old 07-10-2004, 11:05 PM
Billy Hell

alx
You should start a new thread that deals with your issues.
Old 07-11-2004, 08:46 AM
drunkspeedie

Have any of you guys seen this alum chassis and other parts for $179?
Do you think it’s a good deal. It looks sweeet. You get everything in the picture.

I actually bought that exact kit from "Country Alloy Works" on Ebay... I got it the other day... it looks fantastic...
the guy did have to "make" the kit... it wasn't *ready to ship* as I'd expected, but it only took a couple of days & he responded to all my Emails so I had NO complaints...

to be honest, I can't tell if the parts are GPM/Integy/self-made/whatever... not that it really matters.. I *wanted* to do an all silver aluminum Mini-t for my girlfriend & that got me a lot of the parts in one shot... I already have several sets of tires & aluminum wheels for her...

I plan to get a steering set& front upper cap in the future, BUT this week the postman will be bringing such goodies as:

* JR synthesized receiver
* Mamba 5400 ESC/Motor
* GWS Pico Servo
* 2 8-cell NiMH packs (9.6V/1200mha -- already have a charger that can handle these, so I don't have to plunge into Li-Po just yet)
* aluminum rear shock tower, steering blocks with titanium axles, & transmission case
* Lunsford clear lexan gear cover + titanium motor screws
* Ball Diff & titanium CVD's
* Metal spur gear & a variety of pinions
* GPM shocks (use these on my 1/8th buggy & they're great)
* better set of wheel & tranny bearings
* Titanium turnbuckles
* 3 different bodies/mounts
* Spaz Stix variety pack of color-changing/glow in the dark lexan paints (from www.rcboyz.com)

In other words, I'll be selling the used Mini-T I bought to learn from + a lot of left-over parts... hopefully everything goes together with only a couple of runs to the LHS, and I'll have pix next week

Speedie

P.S. guess I'll have to turn marshal for her now (she does it for me all the time)[8D]
@ www.johnnycoolguy.com
Old 07-11-2004, 10:59 AM
Billy Hell

I have the same thing coming as well. I'll get all the pictures up as soon as they show up. I'm wondering if I even needed the original truck. This is like building choppers. You don't need to buy a Harley. You build a the car from the frame up. The build is as exciting as driving the car. It will be nice to have the best of the best for this car and not have had to spend a fortune.
I'm still trying to decide on paint schemes. I have the Brew Hauler and the 50's panel truck. Since the whole truck will be aluminum I have been thinking about an all aluminum paint job with blue ghost flames but I'm afraid the aluminum paint will look cheap. I'm thinking the Pick Up will be black with blue flames and the Panel truck will look like the pictures I posted earlier with the Pro Bro logos on it.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Irlsh
My Feedback: (4)

i personally dont care for that kit. first off i dont like aluminum chassis. and everything else i can get prolly cheaper.. looks really bulky anyways post some pics up after u install it.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:30 PM
Billy Hell

You call it bulky, I call it beautiful...