Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

My NEW Project M18 XRAY with mamba 8000 brushless PICTURES!

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

My NEW Project M18 XRAY with mamba 8000 brushless PICTURES!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Irlsh
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My NEW Project M18 XRAY with mamba 8000 brushless PICTURES!

Ok so yesterday i finally did it, what was suposed to be a daily trip to my local hobby shop to pick up some wires plugs etc i went home with a new M18 xray micro and another mamba 8000 brushless motor setup and a blue graphite chassis setup and i got it all put together and took it for a test run!

all i gotta say is! HOLY CRAP the very first test run was like heavens higher then anything i expected!!!! although my road isnt the smoothest it definatly handles like it was!!!!! i definatly seen the unleashing fullness of this mamba 8000 in this xray more so then my mini-t and i used the same kan 6 cell 1050 nimh pack i used in my mini-t and the video u guys seen! (NOW COME THE HOPUPS ) anyways it was runnin hella faster then the minit did and im so damn suprised because i thought it would wind out being the tires are three times smaller then the minit wich would make me think the top end was over turninin but not being the case at all!!! i put in the batteries and hammered the throttle and OMG it took off like a rocket with only the 6 cell! i still can't believe it! my neighbor came out he has a few cars and i rolled it up slowly and said check out my new slow tiny car he LAUGHED and said what is that tyco crap car lol i hammered the throttle and he almost colaspe said dizzzamm!! ofcourse he wanted to try it PFFFFFT yea right! anyways here are the pictures i took after my first run next step is to get all my deans plugs converted i had to use hpi for testing i will do a video in a few minutes for now tell me what ya think so far?

EDIT - Language - even though it was not spelled out, children do surf these forums. Sorry.
Old 08-04-2004, 04:11 PM
studysession

Default RE: My NEW Project M18 XRAY with mamba 8000 brushless PICTURES!

Nice! What's the tranny gear ratio? Forget about your pinion and spur on the motor, just the tranny?
Old 08-04-2004, 04:40 PM
brainleak
My Feedback: (1)

Daily trip? your lhs must love you :P
looks good and like its gonna be a lot of fun. Bring on the vid!
Old 08-05-2004, 04:30 PM
Irlsh
My Feedback: (4)

they luv me for sure!!! lol

[link=http://members.hostedscripts.com/tracker.cgi/illluzi0nz/50]VIDEO 1[/link]

[link=http://members.hostedscripts.com/tracker.cgi/illluzi0nz/51]VIDEO 2[/link]
Old 08-05-2004, 04:39 PM
studysession

Quick and Nice!

What is the gear ratio? What pinion and what's the spur?

I cant change the spur on the MRS4. I wish it had different options.