Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

More speed!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 08:06 PM
rckid666

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More speed!?

Does any one know what mini/micro rc has more speed between the Team Associated RC18T and the Duratrax Micro street force? I kno one is a street car and ones off-road. Im wondering overall which one has a higher top speed stock. And around what top speed does the Micro street force top out at. Thanks!
Old 02-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Pinolelst

Default RE: More speed!?

I've radar clocked a stock rc18t at 20 mph even.Someone else will have to pony up the micro street force top speeds
Old 02-16-2005, 11:21 PM
NitroBoy24

Default RE: More speed!?

The Micro Street Force went I think like 13-15mph in one of the magazine tests I saw on it. If you are wondering which one to buy just buy the RC18T and don't even waste your time and money with the Duratrax. The Mini Quake is a great 1/18 by duratrax (I own one) but the MSF is pretty cheap imho.