Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Can Someone Help Me Program Mamba 25

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 03:11 AM
BaSh_2_tHa_mAxX
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can Someone Help Me Program Mamba 25

Hey guys, i need to set the lipo low voltage cut off for a 2 cell. I dont understand ccs instructions could someone explain it in a less confusing way thanks.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:21 AM
dirtyrice

Default RE: Can Someone Help Me Program Mamba 25

I have never done it without the castle link. I will read up on how to do it, but I'm sure by the time I get an answer for you, someone will have answered it. I'll do what I can!
Old 08-30-2006, 03:22 AM
BaSh_2_tHa_mAxX
My Feedback: (1)

Thanks that would be very helpful
Old 08-30-2006, 04:38 AM
Jrgunn5150

I'm assuming you understand up until that point? If so, then you want three beeps, a puase, then three more. Beep-beep-beep.............................................. ..beep-beep-beep.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:29 AM
Nitronutt
My Feedback: (2)

With the instructions in front of you, enter the programming mode. You have to set each item each time (unless you use the castle link which I highly recommend) when you program the controller.

While programming, it will start with programming function 1, choice one (beep............beep). If you want that option, pull the trigger (Then it will go on to the 2nd programming option). If you do not want that option, push the trigger forward and it will give you option 2 (beep.................beep, beep). Option 3 (Beep...............beep, beep, beep), etc.

When you finally select the option that you want, then it goes to the next function and the first option (Beep, Beep.....................beep). And so on. Just keep in mind that you need to make each choice for each programming option every time that you program it.