Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Micro T Stock Charger

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 08:30 PM
HTMracing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micro T Stock Charger

Hey Guys just got the Micro T for Christmas. By mistake I left the car on over night and now the battery will not take a charge. I am new to the RC world so I dont have any other charger then the one that came with it. How do I go about getting a charge back in the battery without having to buy a better charger?? thanks in advance for your help[]
Old 01-02-2007, 08:45 PM
CapUSA

Default RE: Micro T Stock Charger

well, I think you wrecked the battery. I dont know much about that, and I dont have experience with the mini-t stock charger, but I bet its not a peak charger or anything, and you left it in too long and ruined to pack. Everybody has told me that you should never leave the pack in a charger like that, but they never told me what happens if you do.[sm=confused_smile.gif]
Old 01-02-2007, 08:50 PM
18tzebmod

hey i did the same thing with mine but all i did was wiggle the wires when i hooked it up to charge it and it finally started charging
Old 01-02-2007, 09:43 PM
MrWizzard

can somebody please tell me what battery is the best to replace with to keep the stock electronics. and what charger they would suggest. I am a live and die nitro guy and this is my first electric. Please help
Old 01-02-2007, 10:50 PM
farknben

Just get the stock battery, its like $10.

Then dont forget to turn off the switch.

Or do like me and just unplug the battery every time your done. Thats what most people who have been around for awhile do anyway.

If the batteries not being used always unplug it. They dis-charge slowly even when turned off if they are connected.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:57 AM
HTMracing

Well I let it sit over nite. When I pluged it back in, started charging again. and car runs great!!
Old 01-03-2007, 09:43 AM
Irlsh
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: HTMracing

Well I let it sit over nite. When I pluged it back in, started charging again. and car runs great!!

yea i was gonna say the same thing. i left it on and after a few cycles it will go back to normal...
Old 01-03-2007, 10:24 PM
MrWizzard

i would really like to get a charger for it that i dont have to rely on battery power being almost perfect. in other words be able to plug in or something