Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Mini T Help converting to Baja

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 10:05 PM
charris841
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini T Help converting to Baja

Hello, i have two mini T's and a baja that was purchased new for xmas for my son. I was so impressed with the baja that i went to the lhs and purchased a reedy 19 wind motor. I am running the 17 tooth pinion with the 60 tooth spur, looks like the same combo as the baja. Any advise on the "best" set up with this combination would be helpful. Truthfully, the mini T is about the same as the baja now, but i expected it to perfor a little better, by the way, we are running the 7.2v packs on both cars.

Craig Harris
Kennesaw, Ga.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:26 PM
fastmax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mini T Help converting to Baja

Are the Mini-Ts RTR versions? If so the stock electronics are killing the performance of that motor. The stock ESC/RX unit in the RTR Ts is not a very capable or efficient unit to say the least.