Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Which Nitro Mini Would You Choose?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Mattdg67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which Nitro Mini Would You Choose?

ORIGINAL: maxxin2.5

do you know if any of the 2 speeds made will fit in the chaos...thanks for telling me that they are the same matt...and matt if i was to choose i would pick the piktor strait up i just like the look of buggies...wat kind do you really want like truck buggy what??
K I understand now. I would get a Truggy. But yeah a two speed dont fit.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:49 AM
tashspop
My Feedback: (1)

i would also check into the cen. it can be listed with the rascal, but loose the 2wd con listed.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:51 PM
BuzzBomber
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, after reading the posts here and thinking some more about what I want to do with a nitro mini, I think I've got it narrowed down to the KMI 09 or the CRT .5, still considering the NEXT, but it's not a front-runner. I definitely don't want a 2WD this small though. Either way, I'm going to wait a few more weeks before I decide; hopefully the CRT will be out and there will be some real information on it by then.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:20 PM
rcmxsports

Crap this mini nitro thing is getting crazy I mean heck which one. I want fast and one that can take a beating and keep running plus I want it to handle good a motor that is too fast will just spin the wheels if its in a 2 wheel drive set up and a smaller motor in a 4wd will get its power robbed so what one should we get screw it I'm getting either a inferno or a VTX the Rascal is my last choice in that line up or maybe the Next.

I just want to know where top get the best deals on these the inferno and the VTX because I'm ready to buy
Old 01-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Mr. Mugen

so google it and buy one..
Old 01-31-2007, 01:11 AM
rcmxsports

I just thought some one with exsperiance in purchasing over the net would have a idea I normaly just hit up my LHS for stuff but this kinda stuff either is not availible or way too high in price.

Just thought it would be nice to get some feed back because I'm freaking out I want one bad but don't want to pay to much or get the wrong one. I'm leaning towards the inferno 09 just need to find a RTR at a good price. Plus I'm taking a road trip in a week and I want to brake her in and take her on the road with me along with all my other nitros.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:05 AM
FlyinGN

so.. Its safe to say that the VTX, Chaos, Next, MIWI, Anderson/Yokomo are basically the same (minus minor differences) and are all from the same manufacture..

Frank
Old 12-02-2007, 06:49 AM
losifever78

im seeing chaos on ebay for 80 bucks how could you go wrong with that price if it crap its still worth 80 bucks walmart sells garbage rc's for that
Old 12-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Dokioto

^ They are also at amain hobbies for a good prise ($99 I think).

Since this is a fairly old thread and it just got bumped back up, I would like to had something-

As anybody noticed Nitro Minis fading? It seems like they are becoming less popular every day (not a lot of talk on the forums). I could be wrong but when this thread was first made they seemed to be a hit.

I will always be a fan of 1/16 scale nitro trucks/buggies
Old 12-15-2007, 07:47 AM
RC Huligan

I just bought 4 NT18MTs and you can get them for $260 - $280 RTR. There's no pull start, it comes with a Hudy starter box. I love XRAY's products for their quality. If you're staying 1/18th, you should take a look at the [link=http://rcglowplugs.blogspot.com/2007/12/featuring-xray-nt18mt-for-no-reason-at.html]XRAY NT18MT[/link] before you decide.