Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

Pics of all your stuff. DARE!!! ahahaahah Are you up for a good challenge?

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Pics of all your stuff. DARE!!! ahahaahah Are you up for a good challenge?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 01:13 AM
clockwork1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of all your stuff. DARE!!! ahahaahah Are you up for a good challenge?

Ok guys, I dont think this has been done. I dare you to post pics of every rc car thing you have and try to get into one picture. Now, For you big doggs "Mr. Mugen and others with 30-40-50+ rc cars" I know it might be impossible but I triple dog dare you. lol.
Now im talking bodies, wheels/tires, Chargers, batteries,fuel, radio gear, parts, tools, EVERYTHING!!! now if this challenge is to much for you then AT LEAST POST A PIC OF ALL YOUR CARS IN ONE PICTURE. I will have my picture posted by Sunday. HAHA may the force be with you. j/k Ok that line was stupid. Now scramble and get all your stuff togeather for your picture
Old 01-06-2007, 01:21 AM
-Inverted-

Default RE: Pics of all your stuff. DARE!!! ahahaahah Are you up for a good challenge?

Heres my on-roads. lol, Just kidding, I dont have THAT many.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:44 AM
stu92

Default RE: Pics of all your stuff. DARE!!! ahahaahah Are you up for a good challenge?

thats mine
Old 01-06-2007, 02:34 PM
pre98zetec
Banned

Heres mine, i forgot the charger though.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo38710.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	591987  
Old 01-06-2007, 02:46 PM
bluecaka69

Old 01-06-2007, 02:52 PM
TheLinkster

Ill post some pics of my R/C's when I get my T3 (Tuesday)
Old 01-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Mr. Mugen

Oh boy! I better get piling. Will get pic for you's soon. It will be a project but will be fun doing it.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:01 PM
-Inverted-

ORIGINAL: Mr. Mugen

Oh boy! I better get piling. Will get pic for you's soon. It will be a project but will be fun doing it.
I was under the impression that was impossible, one picture. Better pile the mini's high abouve the FG's (and some below! )
Old 01-06-2007, 08:41 PM
clockwork1

Haha you guys rock. I will post a pic tommarow.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Mr. Mugen

well here is about half of them. Still have about 25-30 other upstairs and about 8 planes not in pics. Hmmmmm still need some new owners for some of these cars/trucks too.

Name:	Nl30546.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	593608   Click image for larger version

Name:	Up48339.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	593609  
Old 01-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Racing T

wow... all of them run? or you have to fix some?
Old 01-08-2007, 12:34 PM
HangGlide

well here is about half of them. Still have about 25-30 other upstairs and about 8 planes not in pics. Hmmmmm still need some new owners for some of these cars/trucks too.
Yeash! Could you PM me your address, and maybe your vacation schedule? Hahhah! Just kidding. You do RC for a living?
Old 01-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Mini_Me

Independently Wealthy?

Any Stock tips?
Old 01-09-2007, 02:09 AM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

Umm, Mr. Mugen, do you have enough radios?
Old 01-09-2007, 08:21 AM
CadillacDTS2001

Ahahha. I'm going to go in to your shop and screw all your radios up
HAH that would suck
Old 01-09-2007, 09:31 AM
BCSavage

ORIGINAL: mayhem maniac

Umm, Mr. Mugen, do you have enough radios?
No, he's just got one synthesized radio for everything land-based lol :P
Old 01-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Mr. Mugen

I have about 50 radios and only use 5 of them. I like the nomadio for my nitro's and the srx's for my elects.. I will be on vacation for the next 4 months Going to have a baby soon (well she is). I am planning on doing some ice fishing this winter for sure. Cabin fever is going to set in early this year with a new baby and a new mom here. LOL All my cars and trucks, planes, boats, all of them have their own radio gear (servo's, esc......) They all work and run fine. I keep everything ready to go. I spend most of my days lately with them. I have been liquidating the ones I don't use any longer(except for all the vintage collection). I have about 30 of them in boxes in storage with a note not to open for 30 years...lol. I am planning to build a house around 5000sq/ft in the next 2 years. 1000sq/ft will be r/c only! Woo Hoo sure beats using the basement for the shop. I guess I am not independently wealthy unless working your A-- off for the last 15 years is indep. wealthy......LOL I have always had several jobs and it keeps the holes in the pockets filled for sure. I save every summer so I can take the winter months off. Now thats what I call manual labor! Now I let the roots grow out of my ars into my chair and work on my favorite hobby.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:49 AM
BCSavage

atta boy. retired? what was your prefession? I know alot of millwrights that have turned to RC during and after their careers and let me tell you they have some of the biggest collections. Dunno if it's coincidence or not, maybe it's cuz they can make their own parts lol.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Mr. Mugen

No not retired by far...I am only 30...lol. Just figured out how to work hard for a few months and reap the benifits for the rest of the year. I spend more time fishing and r/cing than I do working and still live comfortable. I am not "rich" by far but in my head I am I have a family that loves me and all the bills are paid....good enough for me They don't mind my habbit, I mean hobby either. I was a machinist for 6 years and a carpenter/fisherman for life. I have too many friends who need work..ha ha They don't want the "hassle" of owning the business so I will do that part. I love the fact that I get to hang with my friends all day and still get a lot accomplished. We have such a good time while working together......are we really getting paid for this? HE HE
Old 01-09-2007, 10:35 AM
BCSavage

must be nice to find your groove in life, me I'm still bouncing around in the ruts, but I'm having fun doing it hehehe. Anywho, we're taking this thread WAY off to one side lol
Old 01-09-2007, 01:18 PM
HangGlide

Mr. Mugen, congratulations on the new baby! Your RC time is about to be drastically cut. Remember this: It's all about bodily fluids for the first 2 years! [] That may not make much sense at the moment, but in about 6 months you'll understand, agree, and laugh. I've got three of them, the youngest is almost potty-trained (the end of the bodily fluids stage).
Old 01-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Mr. Mugen

lol I have a 10 & 6 year old also. Been there! LOL I love this part. She started contracting last night. Now they are about 5 mins apart but no water breakng yet. We will most likely go in tonight. Thanks
Old 01-09-2007, 01:32 PM
muddymoose92

Where did you find tha Team Losi banner?

Attachments
Click for fullsize
Old 01-09-2007, 01:43 PM
SOOJIAN

First one was taken 1 day before i got my X1-CRT. Losi mini-t, RC10GT, OFNA LD3, OFNA LX Comp, LSP, Jammin X!-CR-FTE, Jammin X1-CRT. I dont have a pic with everthing. Well, mabey ill do it.[img][/img][img][/img]
Old 01-09-2007, 01:47 PM
SOOJIAN

ORIGINAL: SOOJIAN

First one was taken 1 day before i got my X1-CRT. Losi mini-t, RC10GT, OFNA LD3, OFNA LX Comp, Jammin X!-CR-FTE, Jammin X1-CRT. I have pic with everthing. Well, mabey ill do it.[img][/img][img][/img]

Name:	Jh14620.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	594316   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hc92525.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	594317  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.