Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

minizilla/miniturbo

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 06:35 AM
boydie1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default minizilla/miniturbo

I've had my minizilla for over a year now but bought my wife a minizilla clone, the miniturbo just before christmas http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1-18-Radio-Co...QQcmdZViewItem
The miniturbo is almost exactly the same as my minizilla, right down to the pics on the pages in the instruction manual...except it has a longer wheelie bar at the back compared to my minizilla & cheaper electrics. Are the newer minizilla's coming out with longer wheelie bars compared to the earlier ones as I'm about to go brushless & I prefer the longer bar to help prevent back flips
Old 01-28-2007, 11:42 PM
Richbizzle

Default RE: minizilla/miniturbo

Cool, I'm thinking about ordering that miniturbo off of some guy on ebay. he said he would give me a discount on his overpriced shipping charges so I actually might get it now. As for a longer wheelie bar I found an aftermarket rear bumper that might help you, not sure though. http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/produc...ducts_id=21049
Old 03-15-2007, 09:31 AM
RCar

Default RE: minizilla/miniturbo

I'm thinking of buying a miniturbo myself. Are you happy with it? Is it fast? Can you install a stronger motor, but keep the same ESC? Does it break easily? I'm guessing it uses the same parts as the minizilla?

Thanks