Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Nitro Mini Inferno

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Monsterman--HBF
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Mini Inferno

Hey guys
Where is the best on line store to buy a Nitro Mini Inferno and a store that also carries parts? And in comparison which one would you get,

Mini Inferno Nitro or the Internet RC Vulcan SE Here

Thanks
Old 01-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Mr. Mugen

Default RE: Nitro Mini Inferno

The KMI 09 is the one you want of the 2 for sure. It is the best IMO in it's class so far. Try ebay for a cheap price on a rtr w/bump box. I think I saw them for 300 plus shipping. I had the IRC vulcan and it will dissapoint you I think. If you like reliability and smoothness go with the kmi 09. Just my opinion of course (own/ed them both).
Old 01-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Monsterman--HBF
My Feedback: (28)

Default RE: Nitro Mini Inferno

ORIGINAL: Mr. Mugen

The KMI 09 is the one you want of the 2 for sure. It is the best IMO in it's class so far. Try ebay for a cheap price on a rtr w/bump box. I think I saw them for 300 plus shipping. I had the IRC vulcan and it will dissapoint you I think. If you like reliability and smoothness go with the kmi 09. Just my opinion of course (own/ed them both).
Thanks for the reply, well I've been out of the loop for about 6 months after a hip injury and sold all my nitro and want/eed to get back in now!! I take the advice of everyone on here cause most of the time everyone knows what their talking about. I will try and find the KMI 09 on Ebay, and links as to on line stores carrying these or parts?

Thanks again