Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Mini T Problem!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 05:40 PM
-EXTRA-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini T Problem!!!!

Ok,My friend and his dad got mini t's for xmas and my friends had a wiring problem so they sent it in to losi and then his dad's had a problem with loosing reception after bout 35-45 yards so 2 months later after losi never sent the speed controle they called and losi necer got it! so they went to the shipper and he gave them the money for what the ESC/Reciver was and my friends dad bought his son and him a new ESC/Reciver they put the new ESC in his mini T and its doing the same thing no reception! so they brought it in my neighborhood to see if it was just where they were at and it wasnt did same thing so hey switched radios and chrystals out with my brothers whos runs fine and it does the same thing what could the problem be???
Old 02-20-2007, 05:53 PM
-EXTRA-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mini T Problem!!!!

Sorry i just scrolled down and saw another thread but your still welcome to post if you know what the problem is