Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

bump steer in rc18t

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 02:37 PM
big terp 77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bump steer in rc18t

im getting a ton of inconcistency in my steering, especially on gravel. im running the stock servo still. i purchased the dp link to get rid of the slop. is there anyway to eliminate what i assume is bump steer? i was checking out 1/18 rc and a couple of the guys are running 1/10 servos in there trucks, would this help eliminate it?
on another note, anybody running the dx series. im having issues with limited movement in my servo. i checked multiple servos and they are all good with other radios, i also checked all of the parameters. just can't get a wide range of motion. i assume it has to be with the radio.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:05 PM
maxxdout

Default RE: bump steer in rc18t

When you say "dx" do you mean duratrax? if so, i had the same problem when i tried using my nitro evader tx and rx with my mini-t; i had very little steeering. I think it has to do with the tx, but i could be wrong......
Old 06-25-2007, 03:11 PM
big terp 77

Default RE: bump steer in rc18t

im using the spektrum dx 3. it seems like the endpoints are limited, it doesn't matter where i set them. the servos work fine with another radio. when i reduce the ep they get even more limited, but when they are maxed out im getting minimal movement