Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Micro rs4 or m18, please help?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 11:07 PM
xmoderkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micro rs4 or m18, please help?

Hello i have been racing and bashing off-road trucks for a couple years now and I am fairly experienced, but I am thinking that I want to get a micro touring car soon, and I'm having trouble deciding between the micro rs4 and the xray m18?

I know most of the differences and plan on putting a mamba competition brushless system in it.

My local hobby shop carries hpi parts and no xray products, and i don't really plan on racing competitively, just mostly to have fun, but the xray would supposedly be faster and better around turns.

-Forrest
Old 06-29-2007, 12:36 AM
Mini_Me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Micro rs4 or m18, please help?

The xray also holds up well, so you wouldn't need to worry as much about replacement parts. It can most surfaces better than the MRS4 and it still has a flourishing after market versus the MRS4 which has diminished.

The only way your going to get your lhs to change their mind is to start asking for them to carry Xray.