Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

XMOD Springs in a Micro-t?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 10:15 PM
maxxdout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XMOD Springs in a Micro-t?

Hello,
Ive heard of people using xmod springs in their micro-t. Which ones are they and how much are they?

Much thanks!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Frozen72

Default RE: XMOD Springs in a Micro-t?

I used the truck springs and they were the same size. I also used the gen 1 car ones for a lower look.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:53 AM
500 lb. koolaid man

Maxxdout, go to your local Radio Shack if you are interested in x-mod shocks. x-mods are line of radio shack 1/28 scale cars and trucks that are upgradable including different shocks, avalible in the store. I just looked them up for you, msrp $2.97 for two sets of shocks included in the "drop kit". Sorry but I couldn't tell you if any x-mod shock spring would fit into a mini-t, maybe bring your mini-t(or just a shock spring) and compare them up close first, although it sounds like they will.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Nasher

The truck springs work on the Micro-t, you'll want to put medium on the back so it's not super firm. I gave Mz 2 firm ones for the rear to balance out jumpng, go with medium for the rear and play around with the front.