Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Comparision

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 07:44 PM
CrashHDD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comparision

Hello

i have just got my self a VTX-MB1 and i'm asking if someone could tell me the size difference between the truggy rims & tyres and the rear rims & tyres on the buggy?

This might have been already said but i have noticed that the front upper & lower arms fit (if you do this you have to get there dog bones) and the rear as well, same shock the shock towers.

i will take pics when i get all the parts

cheers for any info

UPDATE

Got some parts for my half 8 today, did take long to rip into it....all parts are for the VTX-MB1

The first 3 show the size difference of wheels and and rear drive shafts. the VTX-MB1 rear wheels are wider that the front ones and they use the long drive shaft, i'm using the long ones on all four wheels and there is no rubbing

I have also put on there Shock towers and oil shocks

Next on my list, is the front and rear arms (MB1 arms are longer than the H8), CVD, hub and all the other stuff that has to do with arms
I dont know about there metal diffs

Old 07-17-2007, 04:00 AM
CrashHDD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Comparision

i have only put in a Xspeed motoer in there and bearings