Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Mini T/B Ball Diff/Dual Disc Slipper

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Gizmo420

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini T/B Ball Diff/Dual Disc Slipper

How do these two items differ in design and function than their stock counterparts? Also are they worth the money(I pretty much have everything else I want for this particular vehicle). Thanks...
Old 10-10-2007, 06:57 AM
Hiaboo

Default RE: Mini T/B Ball Diff/Dual Disc Slipper

Ball diff's are much more smoother than the original setup, also they don't strip that's for sure. The disc slipper, same thing.. Well at least the disc slipper doesn't come with a factory mini except for the pro/baja. I'd say only if you have a brushless setup, for the slippers, but ball diffs for sure either w/ brushless or brushed.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:36 AM
maxxdout

Default RE: Mini T/B Ball Diff/Dual Disc Slipper

The dual disk slipper is a great investment with brushless. The first run i had with my mamba and regular slipper, the slipper totally got ruined. I then got me the dd slipper, and that thing lasts forever!!