Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

1/18 racing in fredrick md.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 10:37 AM
mrbonez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/18 racing in fredrick md.

hey all fredricks lhs is hosting races for 1/18 scale rc,s on thursdays soo if any one is in the fredrick md areah and are looking for a track they have a really nice 1 at hobbytown in fredrick i know that last week they didnt have any1 show so i think they are hopeing to get some people out there to do some racing . it is an inside track and it is pretty a pretty sweet 1. sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum but i didnt know where else to post . anyway thats thursday even in fredrick md the place is hobbytown USA . soooo if any 1 wants to check it out get on out there they are some really nice folks there
Old 10-24-2007, 01:25 PM
mrbonez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/18 racing in fredrick md.

sorry forgot to mention the classes they have 2 classes from what i understand stock class completly stock but you can run any cell nimh bat. and they have mod. wich is anything goes, brushless , lipo whatever anyway hope some of ya find this of interest peace