Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Trinity blade bl mini?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 05:44 PM
reynolddog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity blade bl mini?

Searched and searched. Couldn't find any info. Are these things durable? i like the 4WD and brushless but how durable are these things? I know the packs that comes with it looks like Crap and i'd probaly need to switch connectors (Do i have to use micro connectors or can i use the ones on my e-maxx/VXL rustler?) thanks.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:14 PM
rschoi_75

Default RE: Trinity blade bl mini?

Not much support for the blade now days. They never gained a loyal following so aftermarket support all but dried up. Trinity is now pushing their "Next" nitro and brushless 1/16th vehicles much more now. You should look into one of those if you like Trinity products. If you don't care about a specific company, I'd strongly suggest checking out the xray m18t.

As for the connectors... it can be changed to most any connector you wish. You can change to tamiya, TRX, Deans, powerpoles, bullets, etc... whatever floats your boat. Deans, powerpoles, bullets, and hardwiring are best for minimum current loss.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:22 PM
andrewtexas123

If it doesnt have alot of owners its not worth getting.

You have to look at the after market support and see if companys think its worth making parts for them cause they know if its going to sell or not. Another thing to think about is what if you run into trouble and you need help with your truck and not many people no about this truck to help you.

Deans ultra are the best connectors your going to come across and i recomend running them in all your vehicals!

Andrew
Old 10-25-2007, 09:58 PM
reynolddog

yah i have deans ultra in everything. And after considering it i think i'd be better off with a RC18MT
Old 10-26-2007, 07:11 AM
andrewtexas123

Good choice!

Any other questions?
Andrew
Old 10-26-2007, 04:41 PM
reynolddog

Nope, think im done for now.