Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Vendetta ST or Mini Inferno ST?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 11:17 AM
hpibasher2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vendetta ST or Mini Inferno ST?

Well I am completly tired of having these diff problems in my MLST. I am even stripping the viscous diff pinions. (Thunder Power 3c 1900mah Quark/Wraith). I wanted to know which of these trucks would this setup swap right over to (with an exception of the battery) most reliably, or with the least upgrades. In other words I want a truck that has a half worthy drive train. Or even better, a bullett proof drive train for a little $$$. Also I am having a problem with my Wraith/Quark. Somtimes it will completly stop and just studder when I pull the trigger and then after a minute I can get it to go. It's extremly frustrating. Thanks for reading, and hopefully helping.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:42 AM
04DarkShadowGT

Default RE: Vendetta ST or Mini Inferno ST?

The vendetta is pretty stout stock, but its unlikely to handle 3S lipo and brushless. Youd need CVDs, ball diff, and a servo hold down is mandatory even stock.

You may be better off getting a mini quake SE that has all that stock except the hold down. They are $99 but dont have any electronics, but you have the brushless so all you would need is a radio and 1 full size servo.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:53 AM
rschoi_75

Normally I would say Vendetta, but the motor you have is better suited in the KMI ST (2mm vs 2.3mm shafts and pitch issues). Using that motor in a Duratrax mini limits your pinion options to only Atomic 2mm pinions.

I would get the Xray M18MT personally, if using that motor. My 2nd choice would be to sell just the motor and get a 3.2mm shaft motor and a detta st.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:15 PM
-Inverted-

ORIGINAL: pvt_pile

Normally I would say Vendetta, but the motor you have is better suited in the KMI ST (2mm vs 2.3mm shafts and pitch issues). Using that motor in a Duratrax mini limits your pinion options to only Atomic 2mm pinions.

I would get the Xray M18MT personally, if using that motor. My 2nd choice would be to sell just the motor and get a 3.2mm shaft motor and a detta st.
I second this. The Mini Inferno is really a great car, Just not stock...[:-]

The 2mm shaft on your Feigao isn't best suited for the Vendetta ST. I do find the Vendetta the car to go with. Xray also makes great cars. Either one should please you in spite of your LST's problems.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:42 PM
jaejw1

I personally didnt like the wraith in my vendetta buggy,,,but I hear a lot of good things with it in the KMI
Old 10-29-2007, 05:59 PM
ChrisB17

Vendetta st.