Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Anyone with Xmods please read...

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 10:08 PM
sethers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone with Xmods please read...

I know this isn't an Xmod website but I know there are alot of people who started with them on here so I figured it would be a good place to start.
Let me cut to the chase...

I'm helping out with a boys club at my church and were I was going to get ready so they could race with a uniform car, to make it fair and fun. I have 3 and only 1 works, the second I may be able to get going and the 3rd is hopeless.

So my question is to you who might be willing to help out with some xmods you have collecting dust and dont intend to use again. I hope this doesn't seem like a ploy, I just thought I'de ask around and see if anyone might be willing to help. If so please PM me with further questions. After you PM I'de be willing to give you my personal number to talk to you more.

PLEASE understand I'm not trying to swindle anyone; I just need a few that plain work. Thanks for reading. My Email is [email protected]

-Sethro

P.S. Webmaster/Moderator please place this where suitable if need be.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:40 AM
rc-junky007

Default RE: Anyone with Xmods please read...

get some micro-t 's and be done
Old 02-09-2008, 01:55 AM
Specialzed
Banned
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: rc-junky007

get some micro-t 's and be done
x2, xmods ya I had one, they are fun but they go through battery's like somthing. also suspension isnt really there. get micro desert trucks.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:00 PM
jmcvicker

You can usually find lots of XMod "Lot for sale" on eBay - where someone is selling like 10-20 at a time. Look for Zip Zaps too just for the heck of it. Got an XMod for my son for Christmas a year+ ago. He dropped it and that was the end if that. No way they can hold up like real RC cars.

Some used Mini-T or RC18T cars would be far better - more durable and more realistic to the hobby.

Also, look into used HPI Micro RS4 and XRay M18 cars. Good for flat surfaces - and the M18 is really durable.