Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

3 Racing shocks for 18b

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 06:16 PM
JatoGuy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 Racing shocks for 18b

Hey guys I lost a spring from my 3 racing shocks. I have a sidewinder 6800 on the way and really want to get my 18 b ready for its arrival. I know 3 racing makes a rebuild kit but they dont sell the springs. Anyone know if the AE shocks fit? It claims they do but my stock blue ones are real short (maybe worn) and require that I adjust the barrel on the 3 racing shock almost all the way down. Anyone that can chime in with experience would be great !

[link=http://www.thetoyz.com/cart/thetoyz_details.lasso?id=8143&cat_name=RC18T]AE springs [/link]
Old 08-14-2008, 07:55 PM
hmeschkow

Default RE: 3 Racing shocks for 18b

Worked for me.... and heres the proof

Heath
Old 08-15-2008, 08:58 PM
JatoGuy

Alright cool. Had ordered the spring kit already but this eases my mind. Do the AE springs fit with the barrel backed all the way off? That was my biggest worry
Old 08-15-2008, 10:29 PM
hmeschkow

ORIGINAL: JatoGuy

Alright cool. Had ordered the spring kit already but this eases my mind. Do the AE springs fit with the barrel backed all the way off? That was my biggest worry
I didn't even think to mention that.... but good piont! no they do not... you will find you need about 2mm of thread showing. so i guess my answer should have been kind of . Combination works great for me.

Heath