Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

mini erevo dual battery problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 05:31 PM
62inchBusa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mini erevo dual battery problem

im new to the electric rc world and just got a used mini erevo i bought the additional factory pack and series connector, it runs great with one battery but when i add the 2nd it runs ok for a few seconds and then the green light on the esc flashes stating the throttle trim is in the wrong spot but no matter where you put the trim at it keeps acting up, but i still have steering when it does this then it takes off like crazy for few seconds then the same thing again, please help........

Old 07-20-2010, 05:58 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: mini erevo dual battery problem

Sounds like it is set in lipo mode..
Old 07-20-2010, 06:40 PM
62inchBusa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mini erevo dual battery problem

you were absolutely right, i switched it off and just ran it and it ran perfectly. thanks i have been running nitro for years this is my first electric and i love it...