Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

mini inferno half 8 help

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 02:19 AM
hyper701

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mini inferno half 8 help

i dug the old mini inferno out of the shed today for my 3yo old daughter to play with (she keeps buggin me for a turn when iv got one of my nitros out). charged it up, pluged it in, and and off it went but for some reason the steering servo wont work, and it struggles to find reverse. we played with it for about 5min then it stopped and just went dead, so i charged it again and sitll nothing. anyone seen this b4? it is stock standard with a 1400 intellect nimh battery pack. i would realy like to fix it for her, any help is much appreciated.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:12 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: mini inferno half 8 help

Could be your battery went bad..
Old 08-28-2010, 06:05 PM
hyper701

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mini inferno half 8 help

nah not the battery.. stuck it on my toung, and trust me...its still got plenty of bite.

think it may be the receiver/esc unit, i pulled it apart this morning and i could smell like burning wires. priced a new one at my lhs and they want $115au, that blew me away i only payed $100au for the whole rtr kit. why would the receiver/esc burn out, have i done something wrong??