Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Losi Battery Connection Issues?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Useless

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi Battery Connection Issues?

So after a few weeks of switching to the Losi 2sLiPos I've started to have some issues with the battery connection on both my Mini Desert Truck and my cousins mini desert truck. It seems like the plug on the LiPos doesn't plug in as well to the ESCas the NIMH did.

Iput a little piece of tape around the battery plug (male end) on my truck and it seems to have helped but my cousin is still having problems. His almost seems like a short somewhere between the battery and the plug. Does anyone make a plug and play LiPo for the Mini T/DT that's a little cheaper than the one Losi sells? Couldn't hurt to try another I guess.

Anyway, Iwas just wondering if anyone else has had any issues with this; it's gotten rather frustrating.