Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

dragonfly tank?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 09:35 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default dragonfly tank?

I got one off e-bay, and found one at the swap meet...dont quite get the orientation ?
does the cylinder fly/mount on the side? or does the needle valve/filler tube go on the side? if thats the case than it looks as though you could only fill the tank 1/2 way..
one is the white tank (no clunk) with crappy hollow muffler, the other is a black tank(with clunk) with the nicer muffler/throttle ring,both are alittle gunky...thanks.. Rog
Old 02-18-2004, 09:44 PM
Tim Wiltse-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: dragonfly tank?

Rog,

For R/C flying line everything straight up and down!!!

LAter,
Tim
Old 02-19-2004, 08:31 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Tim, a couple more things the black one has a metal reed and the white has a clear plastic one, the white one does have a clunk line but it has turned to a hard plastic line with no weight on it,, the black one has a cone shaped weight on a still pliable line.. did they use these on some kind of production plane or something? The white one was obviously built cheaper, the first white tank one I've ever seen......thanks, .. Rog
Old 02-19-2004, 12:46 PM
DesignMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The white tank one was used in some RTF RC planes with no intention of being able to run inverted.