Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Whos going to BobHH's flyin

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Whos going to BobHH's flyin

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 09:07 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Whos going to BobHH's flyin

My club had another funfly saturday and since I had 70 hotdogs leftover from my 1/2a fun fly, I donated to the cause,,got everything on the chargers friday night..so saturday I get my cooler a bag of ice put in the hotdogs and chili and set it in the car and wouldnt ya know,, now my plane wont fit in the car,, dang miata,, with the cooler there was no room for the wing,if I got the wing in there was no room for the flight box.....so I drove out and dropped off the weiners talked to the 2 guys that were there for a while and bolted...

NOW, how many of you NC guys are headed to the antique flyin Bob is having?, I want to try, but work is hectic and you know I work 6 nights a week so if I make it, it will be for a short time...Hey Bob are you gonna bring your antique LMHeli to the show?....Rog
Old 06-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Dan Vincent

Default RE: Whos going to BobHH's flyin

Rog,

You just have the wrong Mazda if you want to fly airplanes.

Try the Protoege-5 or the new Mazda-3 wagon.

Love my red one.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nk27836.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	140339  
Old 06-07-2004, 07:30 AM
BobHH
My Feedback: (18)

Antique LMH? That was Dad's LMH with an old Kraft 27 meg radio in it!!!

Come on down and have a go at a single channel pulser system. Looks like we should have a good turn out. Remember any model kitted, designed etc. before 1970 is eligible. This means any size and electric powered also. Your Littlest Stick (Wee Stick) is eligible as well any Ugly Stick design. Remember it was originally designed by Phil Kraft in the 60's!. There should be a great deal of RC history represented there this weekend.

We have received a lot of kits, accessories and stuff for the give away. Hope to see you guys there. For info and a map go to www.swampsrc.org.

Bob Harris
Old 06-07-2004, 09:05 AM
Tim Wiltse-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sure hope to go! I am not 100% sure I can yet though as my wife has a party to do Saturday afternoon. Won't have anything to fly but just want to check out the action.

Later,
Tim
Old 06-07-2004, 08:04 PM
BobHH
My Feedback: (18)

Tim, don't worry about anything to fly. I am sure I can find a transmitter around here someplace with a airplane attached to it! It you come out bring some of your engines to show off. Most of the ones I will have will be of your craftmanship. I want to show you the little gem for that Dr1 also!!!

Bob Harris
Early RC Models
www.earlyrcmodels.com
Old 06-07-2004, 08:15 PM
prole
My Feedback: (3)

Well I'm hoping like h#$l to get there as well.

J-boy and I made plans to go at the Rog's Fly-In but I haven't heard from John in a while so Im not sure.

Might just have to beg the better half to use the car for the day...

timothy
Old 06-09-2004, 05:10 PM
jboy381-RCU

ORIGINAL: prole
Might just have to beg the better half to use the car for the day...
timothy

tim sorry for not getting back to you sooner...looks like you might need to ask your G/F this time...i have to work this week end[]...i really wanted to go and see all the old stuff they flew back in the day too...

john