Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

OS 10 Plans

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 12:54 AM
Fliegenmong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS 10 Plans

Hi All!

I posted this in the scale section and have not had a single reply. I do not know what a 1/2 A is but I have an OS 10 motor that I fly around on approx a 2 meter glider, it really hauls it around well, and I am training my dad back into RC flying with it. My question is I have another OS 10 and I want to build something more scale like and do not know where to find plans for 10 sized aircraft seems to heaps 40 to 60 size a few for 23 to 35, and a fair amount for 90 - 120 size engines but I am yet to fins anything in a 10 size
Any help most appreciated - thaks in advance!!
Old 09-04-2006, 01:06 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: OS 10 Plans

Good morning..1/2A is .049 size engines, but we regularly talk about planes up to .15 so you are welcome here...you prefer plans over kits?..there are lots of guys here that have loads of plans that you can build from...they're just not up at 2 in the morning like I am..hang in there, they'll be around...Rog
Old 09-04-2006, 01:25 AM
Fliegenmong

Right thanks Rog - NC is that North Carolina? It is 16:30 down over here in in Sth East Queensland. Looking forward to hearing from them - hopefully
Fliegs
Old 09-04-2006, 03:35 AM
Big Al-RCU

I have an OS .10 in a Lazy Bee and have probably had more fun with it than any thing that I can think of. It isn't scale (unless you consider it a cartoon Roger Rabbit version). But at the end of the day when the wind dies down, try to fly out a full tank without ever getting over waist high. Figure eights over the runway with the wing tips just skimming the grass. Try it, a great way to unwind and lottsa fun!
Al
Old 09-04-2006, 04:34 AM
AlphaWhisky

I put one in a mid-size Shrike. It doesn`t look like Al`s Lazy Bee, but I fly it the same way and enjoy it as much.....

Alan W
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig11555.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	518694