Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Norvell plug on a Cox?

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Norvell plug on a Cox?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 10:42 PM
eness76-RCU
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Norvell plug on a Cox?

Guys, I was building up one of my Cox 049s tonight and noticed that my norvell .061AME head and plugs fit perfectly. Has anybody tried this? Any performance gain over the stock or TeeDee plugs? How many shims to start with? Oh yeah, the shims appear to be exactly the same between the two also. I'm sure this is all old news, but I tried a search and couldn't find anything, just Galbreath info. Thanks,
Eric
Old 10-03-2006, 06:28 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Norvell plug on a Cox?

Yes they interchange fine, I've never noticed any significant difference...Rog
Old 10-25-2006, 08:47 PM
lildiesel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Norvell plug on a Cox?

Use "search" and you'll find the answer to many a simple question. This takes care of the question I had a little bit ago when clearing the bench of fiddling and flying mess and preparing to build. The two unused, bagged AP .061 heads go in the same little drawer as the Golden Bee with the burnt out glowhead. Now, to someday find time to make that a runner: I've got a nine year old boy who really needs a reedie of his own to mess with next summer.