Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Pssst. . . .

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 06:51 AM
Raymond LeFlyr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pssst. . . .

. . . . hey buddy, pal, friend-o-mine - I know ‘Big Brother’ discourages commercial plugs in the forums here in beautiful downtown RCU-ville but I’ve seen all of youse CC guys fly and you oughta check this out before the moderators delete it.

“Friends, do your models refuse to obey? Do they piddle fuel on your rug? Do they dig holes in the ground? Do their sharp little propellers ‘bite’ your fingers? Do your flying buddies point at you and laugh when you approach the flight line? Is that what’s bothering you, Bunkie? Well, put your hand in your pocket, pull out some money, and put your faith in Raymond, the Plane Whisperer! Reasonable rates. No refunds. Reedies a specialty. Your results may vary. (Special psychic-readings available for astral-plane naming if you act before midnight last Thursday.)”
Old 10-27-2006, 07:09 AM
hfenn

Default RE: Pssst. . . .

Ya'll don't mind him. I have a product called R/C Glitch-Off that comes in an aerosol can. You simply spray a light mist on your plane and some inside your hat (very liberally in Raymond's case) before flying and all will work perfectly. Unfortunately supplies are currently sold out but will be available again on 4/1/07.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:33 AM
treedog

I'm not a book critic Ray but u really have a talent for comedy writing if u know what i mean so make hay while the sun shines a put a book out of leflyrisms and make a buck or two[8D]
Old 10-27-2006, 08:24 AM
rainedave
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you get my SS's to understand that I'm their Alpha-leader?
Old 10-27-2006, 11:18 AM
hogflyer

hfenn,

Don't forget to clean the lil' bugger with some Prop Wash or the new fangled improved version of Jet Blast before using the R/C Glitch-Off.

Hogflyer
Old 10-27-2006, 11:26 AM
BobHH
My Feedback: (18)

Yep, Raymond, I was all set to sell my new and improved NORVEL engine boat anchor for all you model boat builders out there. Problem is the fish keep throwing it back on the bank. Something about polluting the rivers and streams with junk!!

Bob Harris
Old 10-27-2006, 11:44 AM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That boy aint right.[sm=bananahead.gif]
I hope his meds even out soon.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:43 PM
hfenn

ORIGINAL: hogflyer

hfenn,

Don't forget to clean the lil' bugger with some Prop Wash or the new fangled improved version of Jet Blast before using the R/C Glitch-Off.

Hogflyer
I'll pick up a bucket of that Prop Wash when I go out to get a some Flight Line.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Raymond LeFlyr
My Feedback: (2)

1. A guy tries to make a quick buck and what happens – skeptics, imitators. Harumph!

2. Hah forget about “Glitch-off”. Hollis keeps drinking it before the fermentation process is complete.

3. As for “Jet Blast” and “Prop Wash” – its only fair that I reveal that neither one has been approved by the American Dental Society – I just thought you should know (an informed public is my best advertisement).

4. "Reedies a specialty" means I am specially sympathetic to your plight – tough luck. Tell ya what I’ll whisper my best advise to you right here and now for free (that won't happen again). Lean close to the screen now as I will type this very softly. . . "Replace everything between prop nut and backplate with parts from another manufacturer."

5. “Alpha-leader” techniques are used by other whisperers whose skills can only be called “quaint”. Oh sure, this may work on lower forms of living organisms; dogs, horses, golfers. But my advanced technical methods were stole. . . er, acquired at great personal risk from a beautiful young Indian medicine babe whose husband was away at a bowling tournament (I have “ways” with women).

6. Boat anchor, boat anchor! Oh Bob when will you learn? All 2-strokes are most effective as pumps.

7. “All rights reserved.”
Old 10-27-2006, 09:29 PM
hfenn

ORIGINAL: Raymond LeFlyr
2. Hah forget about “Glitch-off”. Hollis keeps drinking it before the fermentation process is complete.
Darnit Ray, ya wasn't 'sposed to tell.