Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Cox bought out PICA?

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Cox bought out PICA?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 10:41 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cox bought out PICA?

Did we go through this before?Cox is building the Dualist 40 ARF and the 1/5th scale Trojan,Waco and 1/6th waco...Rog
Old 11-07-2006, 11:52 AM
NorfolkSouthern

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cox bought out PICA?

I think that is a possibility, flyinrog. Notice how they are liquidating products that don't have much demand such as the .049 engines and C/L models. They want to increase their market share, and apparently they'll buy any company that'll help get the job done. I looked at their web site, and anything that's new is R/C with all the smaller stuff being electric and glow models being .40 and larger. Let's hope they don't buy out Sig!

NorfolkSouthern
Old 11-07-2006, 12:26 PM
ptulmer
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cox bought out PICA?

Rog, yeah, it happened a couple of years ago. That's why it might have sparked a memory. I was hoping they'd eventually come back out with the 1/12 warbird kits.