RCU Forums - View Single Post - norvel 049 and 061 comeback??
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 08:11 PM
AMB

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: norvel 049 and 061 comeback??

Bernie you have done a great Job keeping cox alive (maybe reborn) for a source of engines and Cox parts, But I do see an ethical issue copying the Davis head, you can buy them from davis and of course resell them, and folks get them from Davis of course
Davis and others like yourself have only a few employees ,and Davis all items USA made, I feel folks like this need our support to stay around. You can reach a point of dilution of sales and you are no more, Chinese "farmouts" are now the thing and the latter of course as we know have quality issues. Also if anything goes askew with the head it not only reflects on you but also Davis (since direct copy). Taking this a step further Fox I think makes other stuff besides engines to stay around and PAW is kept alive with their automotive racing parts. Think Bisson mufflers are in Canada, do not know if any knock offs from China to effect them yet
MECOA RJL diesel head is out the loop on this since just the common generic contra with the compression screw
martin
We need the quality guys out there USA, Canada,Australia, UK, Europe, Japan