RCU Forums - View Single Post - THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER
Old 09-16-2010, 09:50 PM
David Searles
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER

"Please resist the urge to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass someone in your post. We encourage the free flow of your ideas, but believe that they can be communicated (and received) much more effectively if you keep things civil. If you have to vent, take it offline. We carefully monitor posts and will ban individuals who engage in offensive conduct within the forums. Thanks. (RCU Policies)"

While Bryce's comments are many times, silly, flippant & perhaps not exactly germane to the topic discussed, I can't remember ever seeing a post from him that would fall in the categories noted in the policy. I can think of several members who quite frequently make comments that slip into the "insult" category and have yet to be disciplined. I think "the free flow of ideas" would definitely encompass Bryce's comments. So what's the problem? There are worse offenders that should be moderated before getting to Bryce's comments, IMO.

David S