RCU Forums - View Single Post - THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER
Old 09-17-2010, 08:00 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER

I guess I was wrong. I retract. Based on what I'm reading here, from some folks who seem to be very knowleadgeable about Airline crew selection /qualification criterion, I guess anyone can fly a heavy jet with 200 passengers onboard. My mistake. You are correct FAA does not care about mental health of pilots and little details like that. And I'm sorry, I don't know the FAR reg # that covers this, there probably isn't one either.

For the record I was not accusing Bryce of anything, and if at all I always thought that his account had been hacked, until that was clarified a few posts later by the Mods and a few PM's. That's why I could not believe that he would do somehting like this, and that is my fault and thank you all for clarifying that.

Eddie C, you are a very classy guy. "Orwellian" , wow, that sounds like a GRE word. Stanford? Sorry for my typo there earlier Catedratico. English was the third and last language I learned, so yes I fat finger words every now and then. The keyboard on my Iphone doesn't help much either. Also, most of my English I learned from taking Mass Transfer and Kinematics Design courses taught by Eastern European proffessors. They could split an atom at 1mph but could not spell worth a Sh*&^!
Try spelling this one: errare umanum est, sed perseverare diabolicum.

David