RCU Forums - View Single Post - THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER
Old 09-17-2010, 03:27 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER

I can see how some may have thought that J. Dunker was doing something wrong as a Moderator, but considering the situation we do understand why he started this thread. As he said above, there was a situation developing with Nightwalker bringing back dozens of old threads. There were many report tickets that were opened up as well as numerous PM's sent to J. Dunker as well as myself because of the odd behaviour they were seeing in the forum. J. Dunker created this thead to simply let everybody know we were aware of the developing situation and that members didn't need to contact us about it. This is something we do from time to time if we need to notify a forum that we are aware of a situation that is developing in a forum. We don't do it often, but do use it when needed. It was not posted in any way to insult or put down Nightwalker in any form or fashion. We apologize if it seems that way to the members here as it was not our intentions.

Ken