RCU Forums - View Single Post - 4 stroke boat and nos
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 08:53 PM
specialk1

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 4 stroke boat and nos

ORIGINAL: CEO

Has anyone tested a 4 stroker in a boat before? If so what were the results? I think it would be cool to have the 4 stroke sound in my boat. I understand that a 4 stroke wont have the rpm that a 2 stroke has but I figured I could add a little nos or a gearbox for coming out the the corners. I've also scored a free RB supercharger that was on my buddys mt2. Anyone think I'll have better results than he did if I put this on a 4 stroke nitro motor? Please no killjoys or hijacking. Please don't flame/rage or post any rude comments I'll have your post deleted. Thank you for understanding. Sorry to the people that dont do such things.

CEO
Here is a bit of information on four strokes in boats in case anyone doesn't know. O.S produced four strokes several years back. The first ones were 40 size and had exposed rocker arms, later on they made them in 40 size and .61 size as shown.Another little side note: You could also buy reverse ground cams for the os four strokes so you could counter rotate them in case the drives you were using did not.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj22085.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	1502688   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj28433.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1502689