RCU Forums - View Single Post - Typhoon static diving mini submarine
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Rogue Sub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Typhoon static diving mini submarine

True.. I ran my ohio last weekend with a 3.5" prop for 2 hours on a speed 400 with a 4.6:1 and consumed less then 1 amp with no detectable heat.....

How many end caps or of the such have you had pop off due to heat build up inside the WTC?
How many motors have you burnt out prior to the use of the water cooling?
If the bow planes are so valuable why make them contract instead of leaving them out all the time?

It is interesting to me how you will take what qualified submariners tell you and dismiss it as arrogance or false hoods... In honesty we are merely trying to help you see a flaw in your thinking. Sure not all things may apply to a toy in the water as it would the larger version but almost everything else does. I challenge you to make a list of principles that do not directly translate from one to the other that does not have to do with how water molecules do not act the same way when the sub has been scaled down.

I was not trying to get mean with you dave or as I said earlier put you down but when you spit in my face with the nonsense and ignore people who have been through extremely exstensive training for principles as these, it is VERY disheartening to me.

One last question. Just who would you have to hear this information from for you to end the arguement? Perhaps I can arrange it.