RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wyotech v.s. UTI?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 01:09 AM
basketballfan60123
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wyotech v.s. UTI?

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

That sucks, man. It's rough out there right now...especially at dealerships. He may want to go check out some of the independent shops.

ThunderbirdJunkie decided he'd just go back to school, way easier that way. Not even 30 yet (for a few months, at least) so might as well, right
Yeah why not go back to school; I am on compensation claim right now myself due to a worked related injury (shoulder) and have gone through 2 arthroscopic surgeries and have not gotten better.
I am pretty sure I cannot do the job I did before so I have to look in a different direction; after I settle my case I'm gonna try to enroll in a culinary arts program.
There's nothing wrong with getting or continuing an education; even for me at 39 yrs of age and I heard a couple days ago that the recession is officially over.
Hopefully that's true and things start picking up; either way I am not really struggling and with the money I am getting for disability I have been able to buy some rc's to play with and I think I am gonna get me another one (Savage Flux).
My lawyer says I could not have picked a better time (since Jan 2009) to file a compensation claim and receive disability.