RCU Forums - View Single Post - An open letter to Traxxas
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 10:54 PM
basketballfan60123
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: An open letter to Traxxas

ORIGINAL: BCConsumer

I think the Open Letter is quite reasonable. And some of the policies on this site limiting forum content make no sense. I'm a happy first time Traxxas owner myself, after buying a Traxxas product (Rustler) in place of a competitor's product that broke after 8 minutes of very light use on the local baseball diamond. The wheel fell off. When I posted an accurate and fairly mild observation this in the forum for that manufacturer, it was promptly removed, supposedly as ''manufacturer bashing''. I have to wonder whether this site exists as a means of permitting objective discussion and the exchange of information, or as a means of selling products in an atmosphere free of any critical discussion.
I remember you; and what you posted in the redcat forum was bashing their company and the threatening them with some type defective product law.
And now only after the nice people in redcat forum section gave you advice on how to maintain an rc vehicle you run out and get a different brand; it's your choice but honestly even if a part did fail on your Volcano redcat would have helped you out and it is also possible that the reason for your Volcano breaking could have been from first time rc owner operator error.