RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 88" Yak - Build and Fly
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 07:19 PM
lokiyawl
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 88

Joe,

Glad to hear that you were able to exchange work for flying this Friday.. I would say that was an excellent trade! I had my 88 Yak out 2 days ago and had some great flights. The wife got a flight in on the plane as well and she is really starting to like this plane a lot too. She was wondering if there was anyway to fit two of these into our Chevy Lumina 4 door sedan... I don't think so but who knows we might eventually end up with two of these. The 88 Yak is by far the best flying plane I have ever owned, I really like how axial it rolls and how little coupling there is between the controls.

Sorry to hear about the guy losing his 78". I am considering building one of those myself and using a Pletty Evo in it.. we will see.

James

ORIGINAL: JoeAirPort

And this time I saw the crappy weather coming so I took Friday off work. Yessssssssssss!

Today I went back to my Xoar 22x8. Big mistake. I'm switching back to my MSC 22x8. It's a waaay better 3D prop.

Today I saw an EF 78'' Extra 300 go in. Sniff sniff. Like losing a family member. The older gent has trouble seeing and flew way too far out. Lost it. Not sure if they ever found it. Sad.