RCU Forums - View Single Post - Club FOX!
Thread: Club FOX!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 01:37 PM
fujiman
My Feedback: (133)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Club FOX!

konrad, i never measured the choke area of the perry vs. the ST. and yes i did know of the delivery discharge slot adjustment on the ST carb. not too many guys do. i really don't have any thing bad to say about the fox or ST carbs. i guess i just like the perry. kind of like soup veg. vs. tom. they all seem to get the job done. some years ago i had a fox hawk (no mods.) in which i ran a perry carb. and installed it in a EZ pilot FW190 arf w/retracts. i used a cut off fox tuned pipe header and used a copper 90 degree plumbing elbow and the pressure nipple on the header and if i remember i was using a fox plug and powermaster 15% nitro cast/syn fuel. looking back on that plane/eng. combo and tyme it has to be one of my favorite planes to date. good power to weight ratio, looked very cool w/ gear up full throttle veerryy LOW flybys just over the grass or weed tops and that hawk singing a lovely song. the hawk with that combo i could get the hawk to just tick, tick, tick, over and it took the trottle, i mean right now!!!!! been lovin' the perry's ever since. and i must add have bought up as many hawks as i can find!!!!!!