RCU Forums - View Single Post - K&B .65 Sportster (yup, more from me)
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 12:46 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts
Default RE: K&B .65 Sportster (yup, more from me)

ORIGINAL: spaceworm

ORIGINAL: 1QwkSport2.5r

...I pulled the carb barrel and needle valve assembly out and looked it over. 2 little specs of what looked like plant matter. The engine did get a little water spray the other day. Otherwise, the inside of the carb looks fine. ...

Maybe you want to fit an intake air filter? Or, are you trying to be green and burn biomass?

Regards, Richard
LoL.. My buddy wanted to see it run - he told me there was a lake behind his house.. he just didnt tell me it was covered in algae. The algae clogged the rudder and the front plowed water (and algae) onto the top of the hull thus getting thrown and chopped every which way.. LoL.. A new meaning to the phrase "R/C Modelers go GREEN"

All kidding aside - None of the orifices were clogged or blocked with anything so from what I can tell fuel metering isnt being affected. There was a fair amount of oil in the original pressure line I had on the engine so I changed it for a new piece that was clean thinking the oil was obstructing the tank pressure reducing fuel flow. I still havent ran it today yet but I should be able to get at it shortly.